Click here for more!

Sex with My neighbour in hyd

Sex with My neighbour in hyd

Two years back i used to stay in hyderabad with my friends and working as software engineer.i am 25 that time and average looking.My neighbour(prasad) is working in eenadu(local news paper in AP) and his wife rani looks awesome.Rani is good friend of my mother and she is usually comes to my home too.As she looks special,i am always eager to watch her..she observed this...and sometimes she adjusted her dress properly. Rani is 35 years and looks sexy.as days went rani is satrted to chat with me and we are close to discuss all topics.One day rani called me and said het computer is not working.I went to rani house and she is in beautiful saree ...i am looking at her..like killing her...she said chusindi chalu..pani chudu..(stop killing..do the work)..I opened the computer ..and its the some virus issue..and i cleaned virus and computer is ready..as i opened CD drive i seen sex cd there..i was amazed and looking at her...she observed that..and immedialtely closed the cd drive..My dick is started moving ..and i touched her hand..she didn't do anything...i touched her again wantedly..and no response..i understand the rani's invitation and hugged her from back..she also hugged me and that day i had great fun of my life.. around 6 months ..we had great fun..now i am in america...dreaming about my rani..This November i am going to india..hyd for 1 month trip..hope i meet rani..and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adbrite

Your Ad Here