Click here for more!

Friends Maid Seetha

Friends Maid Seetha

Hi Guys, This is a true story , my experience with a south Indian maid in usa where I m living. I m 27 yrs and single .Almost every weekend I visit my best friend who is rich and lives in a big house with his parents . They hired this maid from Chennai to help in cooking and look after the old parent. The maid known as seetha. Every time I think of her or see her my dick erects within seconds. She is fair complexion , huge boobs always like poping out from her blouse or salwar. Height around 5’8” and the ass is round and visible thru any dress she wears. As usual on Saturday I went to meet my friend and see seethe too, for my luck the whole family as gone to the airport to receive one of their family members from Chennai. I called up my friend and he said the flight was delayed by an hour and definitely they will be back after three hours. This is fun time and wanted to c my luck and fuck that seetha. I told seetha I m going to wait in the house till they return. She politely let me in. We both watched tv as she likes to watch tamil serials. While watching I spoke to her casually and made her comfortable and everytime I c her my dick wants to break free. Very hard to control watching her specially when she is in saree. Her shinning hip was wide open . I knew seetha was married and has kids, her main ambition is to earn money in usa. I started the conversation and told her that I m willing to pay her money but in return I want to c her naked. She was stunned and just stared at me in anger. I told her this will be between me n her and no one will know. She asked me to leave the house , then I got up and showed her couple of 100 dollar notes. She came close to me and grabbed the money and said will it be a secret and she wont get into trouble I assured her nothing will go wrong. She walked me to her room, she pulled off her saree and hugged me , I felt million of watts passing thru my body her huge boobs sqeezing on my chest . I grabbed her ass and squeezed while she started kissing my neck and chest. i sat down on the bed and asked her to undress first the blouse then the bra she finally was naked I cant believe my eyes such a beauty boobs huge and round firm ass and hairy pussy. I asked her to undress me finally she pulled down my underwear and my stick sprung up . She rubbed with her boobs and shagged my dick with her boobs. My juice started leak she quickly sucked my dick oh that’s a true feeling of blowjob she sucked so hard I cudnt resist and cummed in her mouth, she drank it and stood up and kissed me with her tongue inside and rolling all over. I went flat on the bed and asked her to squat in front of my face the aroma from her pussy was so attractive her juicy pussy lips wet, it was quite busy when my tongue licked her puaay lips she was making sounds of pleasure and shivering at times like in cold, then in few minutes she squeezed my face with her thighs and I had a flush of juice in mouth I kept sucking the lips till she release all her pleasure it was the best drink. I dragged her down on the bed and fingered her pussy and licked the black hard nipples rolled my tongue and bite it slowly she make that pleasure sound everytime I suck hard and fingered. The sponge bobs made me go crazy smooching every inch. Then her belly so clean and flat .i licked the navel and she squeezed her thighs and she cummed again and she had this erotic smile on her face . I grabbed my dick and pushed in her juicy vagina it slipped thru like in a slippery cover. I felt so nice and she raised her legs and I started fucking in different speeds she was closing her eyes biting her lips and making horny sounds I kept my mouth on her boobs and sucked her nipples I never wanted to let go those boobs. She was rubbing my legs and my chest and shouted fuck me hard faster, I got a rush and went on . I felt my sperms ready to jump and pulled my dick away and jerked off on her boobs. Tuned her on the side and started to lick her ass in the crack and then her pussy again. I had enough of seetha and it was almost two hours . we had wash together and smooched each other and made some oral love in shower. This experience made me thirsty for south Indian pussies . I didn’t get another opportunity to fuck seetha again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adbrite

Your Ad Here