Click here for more!

mother and the daughter

Hi Readers. It’s been a long time since I wrote. All this time my wife has been busy writing about her adventures or sexacapdes as she calls them . Well this one’s from me. This is about an experience that I had with my brothers wife. And how did it come about. By looking at her naked teenage daughter who is sleeping next to me after receiving a good fuck from her uncle (me). And while staring at her naked body reminded me of her mother and the time she used to sleep next to me after our love making. Like the saying goes Like mother like daughter. I used to be in college those days and used to stay with my elder brother Alex. He was married and I used to stay with them as my college used to be close to their house. My brother was quite a stud in his days. I had seen him go around with lot of women in those days. And he preferred voluptuous women. So quite naturally when he decide to get married he got my bhabhi with similar attributes. Infact I had sneak peeked at her nude pics which my brother had with him from the time even before they where married. So I can say I had seen my bhabhi nude even before I had slept with her. She had great tits, dark skinned, tall, with long hairs, narrow waisted,round butted woman. Plus she was in the womens athletic team hence a great build. Well as we knew each other from long time we were more of friends than relatives hence and they too used to be pretty promiscuous. Infact lot of times I used here them moan loudly while they had sex. I always used to grumble the next day that If our folks asked me how come I have scored so low in my exams. I would tell them that my bro and his wife used to fuck like jack rabbits the whole night thus I couldn’t concentrate on my studies and used to sleep in class. My sis- in- law used to laugh a lot and ask me where they that loud. And I used reply I can tell you what time you peaked. She used to then ask me did you just hear us or have actually seen us in the act. I told her that I just heard them as I didn’t feel the need to see them as I have seen both of them naked. She was surprised to hear about herself and asked When did you see me naked. Do you peep when I change my clothes or take a bath. I told her I don’t need to as I have already seen her nude pictures from her pre marriage days which my brother has. I also further added that she looks great and still has the same figure. She blushed at my candid reply. I said told her why are you so embarrassed. As you guys haven’t been too discreet at what you have been doing. And in the past me and my bro have shared many a women together. And that was a news to her. She was aware that my brother had been with many other women before her. Infact she had robbed him from another one he was going around those days. I answered her matter of factly that it was common thing between us to pick one another’s woman. The one she had robbed my brother from was my girl for a while. My sis-in-laws eyes popped out at this confession of mine. She asked me but how come your brother’s women went around you. I told her I may be younger to my brother but I was equally “BIG”. She said she didn’t believe it. I asked hasn’t my brother ever mentioned it to you. Well you can check it out for yourself whenever you wnt as we all stay in the same house. Saying so I deep kissed her, gave a squeeze to her melons and coolly walked out of the house for my lectures. Afternoon when I returned I found her in a serious mood. I asked what happened. She said nothing then served me food. I felt something was troubling her. I asked her again. She said It’s what you said in the morning. I replied there were many things we talked abot which one are you refereeing to. Me seeing u naked, we brothers sharing women or me being the same size as my brothers. She smiled. I said lets finished lunch then we can find out. Lunch was nothing but a quick gobble of food. We went to the living room I sat on a sofa. I asked her wold you want to see. And before she could answer I was down with my shorts. She saw my prick in the flaccid state and started admiring it. I said why don’t you come and have a closer look if you like it. As it is we both know what it is. She smiled and sat near my feet and held it in her hands. ?my cock stirred to life and started growing. She said I think it’s slightly thicker than your brother’s. I said why don’t you suck it off. She laughed and started licking it. I t grew in her mouth further. She pulled it out of her mouth and said definitely thicker than her husbands. I too pulled her head closer. And while she was sucking it I removed the T-Shirt she was wearing and started fondling her melons. They were hard with the nipples turned stone. She was deep sucking me. I could feel my prick reaching the base of her throat. I came inside her mouth after a few strokes. I pulled her up on the couch. And removed her shorts. I spread her legs and started licking her hairless cunt. She was moaning in pleasure. I put one finger inside her anus and pushed the tip of my tonue deep inside her cunt. She was gushing like a fountain. I ate her for a while then turned her in doggie style and fucked her from behind. She just loved it. We fucked together till evening in various positions. This continued for a long time. At times me and brother have fucked his wife together. My bhabhi used to love taking me inside her as I used to stretch her cunt walls. In those she used to say. If ever I have a daughter I wold want her to lose her cherry to you. While even that prophecy is fulfilled. Now I screw both the mother and the daughter………

No comments:

Post a Comment

adbrite

Your Ad Here